Through the CLS procurement department, Cronos Trading is very active & able to offer services as a procurement agent offering the services of investigation of supply & purchase options as designated by the client’s requirements.
Cargo superintendency, handling & equipment supply.
CLS offers solutions for Rigging needs such as Heavy Lift Subcontracting, Supervision & Installations, Turn Key Projects, General Rigging & Piping of Machines and Complete Factories. Delivery to Foundations.
Crane Subcontracting Services for:
- Transportation in Projects.
- Terminal Operators.
- Container – Depot operators.
- Civil Construction Companies.
- Energy Related Industry.
- Factories and Metal Builders.
Among the equipment’s used for and by our clients are:
- Dolly Transporters & Low Boys up to 150 tons.
- Rigging & Skidding Equipment.
- Hydraulic Trailers.
- Cranes (Hydraulic, Crawler, Conventional) up to 600 tons.
- Flat Beds & Trailers.
- Telescopic Forklifts.
- Transport Beams.
- Open Trailers.
Do you want to Request a Quote?
Complete a simple form to know your requirement in detail and provide you with the information you need.
- For general contact and inquiries, please visit our Contact us page.
- For requests for a quote please visit the website page named Request for a quote.
- For job application or HR-related contact, please visit our careers site.
- To find our locations around the world follow this link.
- Also call us at phone number +1-809-686-5302 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book with us both full container load (FCL) or less container load (LCL) for FAK (Freight All Kind) and special commodities such as cars and hazmats.
Yes, we are committed to safe and secure cargo shipments. We offer cargo insurance in order to protect your valuable goods and gives you peace of mind.
Premiums depend on the value of the shipment, destination and commodity.
You can always contact our customer service to manage your complaint. Call us at phone number +1-809-686-5302 or contact us at our mail.
Yes, for the ideal combination of speed and cost. There are many things to consider before using this type of services since not all goods are suitable for shipping in this way.
Our expert freight forwarders are ready to advise you about all the options available for your scenario.