Last updated: May 11, 2022
Protecting your privacy is important to C Logistics Solutions. (“CLS”). This Policy explains how CLS collects, uses, and discloses the information you may provide while using CLS’s Web site. Any corporate or personal information you provide to us through the Web Site will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented.
By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Web Site.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
Non-Identifiable Information – Like many other Web sites, the Web Site may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
Cookies – The Web Site may use “cookies”, a technology that installs information on a Web Site user’s computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access certain features of the Web Site. See our Cookies Policy.
INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE TO THE WEB SITE
- Your Information – During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain information (such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you or for applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Web Site.
- Use of Your Information – CLS may use your information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, and as otherwise permitted by law. Generally, CLS will consider the fact that you have voluntarily visited the Web Site and have provided CLS with contact information to signify your consent for CLS to use your contact Information for purposes of tracking our communications with you and providing you with information such as Electronic Communications relating to our company which we think may be of interest or use to you.
- Emails from CLS – If you provide your email address, CLS may send to you, from time to time, email containing information about CLS and other matters it believes will interest you. At any time you may ask CLS to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking Information – In addition, CLS may use information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics and Web Site traffic patterns. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. CLS also may link tracking information with Web site users’ personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy, and in accordance with the law.
- Disclosure of Information – CLS may disclose your information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where CLS has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to protect CLS’s rights and property. If CLS is involved in a merger or other reorganization, CLS may disclose your information to the resulting organization.
- Storing and Securing Information – CLS may store and process your information in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and at CLS’s various offices in Canada. To help protect the confidentiality of your information, CLS employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and CLS cannot guarantee that your information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
- Other Web sites – The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. CLS has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your information.
Your Comments – If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact CLS – email@example.com